• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

photo.php

mustang wheels!

RTGT...if you ever decide to sell that or trade me cars...I want first dibs! Very NICE!! (in my Borat voice)

I don't think I'll ever sell it. I love driving it too much. And saying that, I only put a tad over 4k on it last year to bring it to 74k. I only drive it on the real nice days.

Probably my favorite car on the Forum. Not overdone, simple and clean.

-Sam

Thank you Sam. I bought the car completely stock down to the factory radio. I'm only doing simple stuff so it can easily be returned to stock. Everything that I've taken off is boxed up and on a shelf in my storage building. It took me 6 months and a 9 hour drive back home to find a completely stock one in this condition. I was looking for a black one but I couldn't turn this one down.

I friggin love how Rexx's car looks :)

I have no idea how you drive like that. I'm about 3" higher.. and went to go to Verizon today and they were doing construction on the entrance. I just bailed and went home :laugh:

Fender hole and no mesh kill it all for me...lmao. j/k buddy. I like that picture alot...does those wheels some justice!
I agree. Audi sidemarkers are $20 on ebay. Lights are cheap, and it's such an easy mod. Plus it improves the looks of the car for night driving.

Back