• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

Update

312105_10150863425240381_615495380_21141588_763765462_n.jpg

Got a PM about it being for sale. Contacted my brother SLVRFRST to see if he wanted to buy it. He is lined up to get it this weekend :D. I never wanted this one to leave and it's nice to know it will be back in the family.

I like the lip "rexxdoggy" ALOT. I wana try that on my black car, should look good against black.

Were you too low for your mirko?

^^True that!!

Its not hard, I do it every day lol. My roads are equal to MI roads, no lie...potholes everywhere too. Just gotta learn where you can and cannot drive (technically you can drive anywhere, just not pleasant to go certain places haha)

Rexx, the lip doesnt look too bad really...clean install and it curves to the bumper so it looks decent, but for the love of god, buy a lower mesh!!! lmao

Mikey why are your pics so different? The one above looks like you had color added to it...or at least compared to the above shot. It's obvious the one right above ^^^^ is a professional one but damn there is a big color difference.

Back