• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SZ2K9 Memorable Quotes thread

"do you guys have churros?"

Pole - "I would REALLY like to have a churro to go with my twinberry's"
Perkins Waitress - "no, I don't think we have churro's"
Pole - "Ok, well can I have some more twinberry's?" :laugh:

Last edited:
ryan, wanna race

bagged, let me pull 2 plugs out so mine runs 14.9 too:blackeye::laugh:

K'zoo Police Officer: "So....One Question.....Where'd the door come from"(Pointing to the "beer pong table" in the middle of the hotel room)

From that. There was a response of "we found it?":shrug: But the real answer was it's the bathroom door, we just took it off the hinges, but we plan on putting it back...... No one got to see the inside of a K'zoo jail, so all in all, it was a good weekend.
Oh, the cop agreed it made a really good beer pong table too.:cool:

K'zoo Police Officer: "So....One Question.....Where'd the door come from"(Pointing to the "beer pong table" in the middle of the hotel room)

From that. There was a response of "we found it?":shrug: But the real answer was it's the bathroom door, we just took it off the hinges, but we plan on putting it back...... No one got to see the inside of a K'zoo jail, so all in all, it was a good weekend.
Oh, the cop agreed it made a really good beer pong table too.:cool:

The cops came back? wow. lol.

This was saturday night, over at the high class Econo Lodge. Best $50 I ever spent on a Hotel......OK maybe not. My room smelled like a chain smokers apartment. But I guess it's better then sleepin in a car.

Mark: I'd like to thank todras
Everyone at SZ: booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
standard.jpg

haha that was great todd. ever' body boo'd too hahah.

oh and when my name got called for a door prize... T-dicker? lol

lo-do waitress: would you like a box?
fbc2: *insane drunken giggling*
lo-do waitress: do you need a box?
fbc2: *more drunken giggling and still no answer*
waitress leaves

random rusty trombone discussion
Ian (poorly timed): "I'll be right back, I gotta go change my pants"

Billdo: OO YEAH!

Billdo (in best Ahnold voice): "Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!"

(btw, you all should hear Billdo do his Predator impression, it frickin owns. He does a good Chewbacca too)

Thurs. night when first cop stops at the hotel.

cop: so what's the occasion?
random: It's our national contour meet
cop: very perplexed look in his eyes
me: don't worry we won't cause any trouble. Our cars break if we try to burn out.
cop: so what are these cars again?
everyone: try to explain for another 5 minutes. Finally leaves.

Back