• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*** OFFICIAL *** St. Petersburg Meet - July 9-10

I should be able to make it for a bit saturday evening, with either one or two daughters...No wife as she has to work...So do I get an official number, or just an asterisk...

bezalel
2000 Sport
sold: 2000SVT, 1993 Lightning, 95 Zetec, 92 5.0, 85 GT, etc...

my blood runs BLUE...

I'm making a tough decision. Import Alliance is on the 16th that month in Tennessee, but I REALLY want to go to this. But in order to make me really go to this, there would have to be quite a few people coming out. Uggghhh, decisions.

1. Brent372 / SVTFLEA (might bring both SVTs)
2. FordRacingChick1112 / Husband
3. KerryKool
4. smalls / "Linda"
5. SVTTOUR / girlfriend / shorty
6. bezalel / 2 daughters

Woo Hoo, I got a number!

bezalel
2000 Sport
sold: 2000SVT, 1993 Lightning, 95 Zetec, 92 5.0, 85 GT, etc...

my blood runs BLUE...

In case you all haven't been following, SVTFLEA and myself have decided to go to The Dragon this year. For that reason, and needing the all the extra $ we can get to make necessary fixes to the car, we will not be attending this meet.
I still encourage others to keep it going.
If somebody else wants to take over planning it, please feel free.

Just a quick update on this. Who is still interested? I'm actually much lower on funds than I expected to have and don't think I can manage a hotel. I'm more than willing to drive out for Saturday and make a full day of it, but most likely will not stay the night.

If there's not enough interest from the more distant CEGer's, we could always make this a local meet for anyone wanting to show up for the day, i.e. the 9th.

1. Brent372 / SVTFLEA * no longer attending *
2. FordRacingChick1112 / Husband
3. KerryKool
4. smalls / "Linda"
5. SVTTOUR / girlfriend / shorty
6. bezalel / 2 daughters
7. pblack003 (Saturday evening) after work @ 5:00pm

Yeah I have no idea that this is still going on/.///

Also I cant go because I just sold my car. :(

Just like he does with the ladies.

On topic: We might have to call this off, the weather sucks. Like I said, I don't mind hanging out for the day, but I'll most likely go home afterwards.

Back