• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*** OFFICIAL *** St. Petersburg Meet - July 9-10

I was only going to be able to make it for a bit tomorrow evening...However, the weather is supposed to be raining again, so without working a/c (and hence defrosters) I doubt I will make it...

bezalel
2000 Sport
sold: 2000SVT, 1993 Lightning, 95 Zetec, 92 5.0, 85 GT, etc...

my blood runs BLUE...

I was only going to be able to make it for a bit tomorrow evening...However, the weather is supposed to be raining again, so without working a/c (and hence defrosters) I doubt I will make it...

I didn't think about that, my ac isn't hooked up yet either because of the motor swap.... :( well any one still going? I guess I'll back out too. Looks like maybe an Orlando or Miami meet at SAMs shop! Till the next one?

Btw bezalel ur so close to me, maybe you can swing by today or tonight if u want I'm in s Lakeland by mulberry, mini meet in Lakeland? lol besides I am mid way through with installing my trubendz / magnaflow exhaust system so my car really isn't drivable and if u want my CSVT exhaust for your sport I'll help u install it just bring cash! Lol

Back