• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

WTF you doing down here! and not tell anyone? Im not sure whos silfro that is but I live 20 mins from miami lakes.

Ha, I've been here for 3 weeks now for work. I spend most of my time down in "The Grove" with some friends. I should come by your place and see if you've got anything interesting to sell me that would fit in my bags. I'm heading out this sunday though.

Besides ob1 and moose. Are there any cegers in bama? I keep hearing there are a couple out here but i see nothing!

Spotted a black n tan CSVT at Busch gardens (Tampa) today.. Had some bling rims, don't know If they are ceg members yet but I left my name and the site on their drivers window. Anyone wanna claim this ride?

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

i see the same T-red svt rolling around near bee ridge and mcintosh in sarasota a few times a week. car is lowered, and has the SVT logo on the bottom of the rear doors. hightowered lights too

That's the one I just bought. It's in Orlando but its not lowered, just has marshmallow tires.

218,000 miles and runs great. Carfaxed it and only 2 owners. He was an older gentlemen and sold the car because he couldn't drive stick anymore.

I currently have the car apart: http://s1123.photobucket.com/a​lbums/l547/rafts-svt/

Repainting the front bumper, new headlights, carpet dyed black and I'm going to re-dye the seats. Taking the motor out and redoing all the seals, belt waterpump etc.

Can't wait to get it back on the road.

Besides ob1 and moose. Are there any cegers in bama? I keep hearing there are a couple out here but i see nothing!

I'm not in Alabama, but I'm probably a good 20 minutes away. Though I do cross the state lines when I need too.

Spotted a T Red with tan interior stock E1 wheels high towered lights no tint factory spoiler, at mulberry walmart. Today about 5ish

Ive seen a few bone stock svts here lately. All black or treds. But i have seen a modded black svt lowered with some wheels on it as well.

Pblack003 yeah thats mine.....the rims came with car when i got it....i couldnt read ur note bc it was destroyed by rain....

Pblack003 yeah thats mine.....the rims came with car when i got it....i couldnt read ur note bc it was destroyed by rain....

Hahaha gotcha well if ur ever headed over to busch gardens let me know I have 2 yearly passport passes. And I figured the rain got it.. I was gonna park close to your car, but I never got around to it. The parking was a pain that day so I parked way out onthe other side. Anyway if u need any tour advice let me know. I'm on my 3rd and final CSVT ... Ok maybe not final but the 3rd one.

Actually, I'm kind of shocked. This area (Lake City, FL - pop. approx. 64k) has four CSVT's running around.

There are two T-Red's:

One with Stock E1 wheels, which I followed from Columbia City into Lake City this past Tuesday.
The other has a set of black wheels, I've not been able to get close enough to see what kind though, it's a nice looking SVT.
The third is a Silver Frost one that puts the other three (mine included) to shame, looks wise. No idea how it runs. It's just an awesome looking ride.

Are the owners of any of these cars members here?

Mine - it's red, not T-red as she's a clip-job and has been repainted. My goal for her is the following:

Help her get me thru the winter when, hopefully, I'll be able to put a small lift in the garage and begin working on her.
Prep her for a fresh paint job and redo the interior - the carpet was stained when I bought her.
Next would be a 3L transplant with a NPG turbo kit, with MSDS headers, y-pipe and give it the Magnaflow resonator/Borla/Trubendz exhaust treatment and a well built MTX75.
Get a set of E1 wheels, as the previous owner thought the E0's look better - I disagree...

Still has lots of reading and learning to do before I even buy the first part...

Just spotted a tropic green a few blocks from where I work in eatonton, ga. Could not tell not year model it was. It had a TN tag saying SVTEE. Just wanted to see if it was anybody on here. Car was very very nice. Never seen a tropic green in person.

That's funny, I spotted a T green in LaGrange GA right down from where i work Monday or Tuesday. It was on hwy 27 and had a little damage on the rear bumper. I wanted to stalk them and buy it but i was in traffic. I hope I see it again.

spotted a two tone red and black se-vt in bradenton on SR64. had svt skirts and rear bumper with an se front bumper. svt wheels also

That's funny, I spotted a T green in LaGrange GA right down from where i work Monday or Tuesday. It was on hwy 27 and had a little damage on the rear bumper. I wanted to stalk them and buy it but i was in traffic. I hope I see it again.
stalk and buy. I miss you OB. lol

Spotted a black/tan e1 bone stock. Rear spoiler guessing 2000. on 441 north bound and johnson st areound 6pm then later again around 10pm on pembroke red heading west by i-95

Back