• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I saw a Silver Frost CSVT this past Saturday. I believe it was in Killingly, CT. I took a trip up to MA and saw it along the way. Sorry for not posting about it sooner. I've been busy and forgot the name of the road I saw it on :blackeye:. Possibly Upper Maple St.? :shrug:

Figured I'd pay a visit to the New England side of the forums :)

burnt orange contour svt on 84 east near danbury, ct.. i saw you look from the other side of the highway at us in the tow truck towing a comp orange fsvt lol..

Spotted hotdimmes this morning in Newington around 7:55 AM sitting in traffic at the light.

Didn't really look awake at the time so I don't think you noticed me. :laugh:

Spotted a silver frost on I-91 N this morning going across the CT river in West Springfield. Waved at each other and I know I've seen you before in Hartford getting onto I-84E months ago as that passenger door was the give away that it was the same car.

Plano, Texas, USA!
intersection of George Bush Turnpike and Independence, just north of UTD. i was riding my motorcycle.
saw a red SVT with a black rear bumper.

Edit: Doh! posted in wrong region.

Last edited:
Silver CSVT 99 or 00 on Route 34 in west haven, CT yesterday around 10:30 am. Seen it a few times before on the same road.

BTW your left rear brake lights out.

spotted by a friend of mine today, somewhere between waterbury and simsbury,driven by a "hot brunette chick" :
IMG954057.jpg

haha I figured. I was like "I guarantee I know who it is. was it a blondish/redheadhish girl?" he said "No, brunette" which threw me off. I don't know why I thought she was blondish/redheadish.

No, you were right. It's red/strawberry blonde. She's always had the same color.

And he was "a little" off about where he spotted her. That was in New Britian on the Farmington line. Does he always drive to work drunk? Lol

No, you were right. It's red/strawberry blonde. She's always had the same color.

And he was "a little" off about where he spotted her. That was in New Britian on the Farmington line. Does he always drive to work drunk? Lol

haha, I was only guessing at the location because he lives in watertown and works in simsbury so i figured it was somewhere along his commute.

Spotted Chris on 10/24 around 8:20 AM in Newington. Pulled out from Old Farm Rd but you're head was down somwhere in the center console.

Oh and then a yellow Ferrari Enzo following after you.....

Spotted Chris on 10/24 around 8:20 AM in Newington. Pulled out from Old Farm Rd but you're head was down somwhere in the center console.

Oh and then a yellow Ferrari Enzo following after you.....

yeah I saw that enzo too!! I live on that road I was pulling out of. Who does that guy think he is driving around Newington in an Enzo. [/jelly] I don't think I ever notice your 540 but I do always keep an eye out for M-sports.

Black CSVT in Bridgeport, CT parked off Crescent pl. Black aftermarket wheels with red on the lip. I was on the train Northbound 1:45pm. I didn't have time to take a pic.

Back