• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Silver CSVT (or SeVT??) going down 91S thru Springfield around 4:45 today. CT plates, 2 girls in it. No SVT badging but had SVT body kit and bumpers. Also had hood scoop, silver mesh, Aircougar Performance sticker near 3rd brake light, and "SVT Contour" banner at top of windshield.

That's ctmystique's car. Sounds like the wifey was driving it.

saw a black SVT with black wheels with a polished lip, tan interior on rt 190 near Enfield Ford at about 2:30 this afternoon (9/4)

saw a nice dark blue (looked aftermarket) svt??? didnt notice any badging but it had the bumper and skirts, and a cowl hood in the carbon fiber flavr on mendon rd in cumberland RI about 630 today, it had RI plates i think.

nice car i miss mine

Spotted a green SVT w/stock spoiler pulling out of Shop n Shop in Farmington, CT. About 5:45 PM Sunday 9/27/09.

saw a green with tan leather csvt on the berlin turnpike at joey garlics looked really clean and possibly fsvt rims.. anyone on here? ct tags

saw a green with tan leather csvt on the berlin turnpike at joey garlics looked really clean and possibly fsvt rims.. anyone on here? ct tags

green and tan w/fsvt wheels would be svtavaino or something like that. he isn't to far from the pike either.

Yup it was me. Saw your car pull in but didn't see you come in. You see that bastard lexus park close next to me. Grrrr should have parked farther out.

Back