• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official South Florida Meet!

That Ocala meet was great!!!! I got in big trouble that night for taking hubbys car!!! Those girls were "workin' it!" Gotta love Ocalas finest!!! LOL!!!!!!
Poor JJ..."I'll tell ya when Im ready!"

List of hotel rooms:

1. Brent372 / SVTFLEA
2. SVTTOUR / Girlfriend
3. Gulfcat / Nitecat (my daughter is finally going to sign up as a member)
4. KerryKool / Former-Jeeper and whomever

Neither of the people that were gonna come with are, so It's just me. KerryKool, I'm willin to go in on a 4 person if two more people wanna step forward?

I just got my new headlights installed and have started to clean up my car in prep. DD's kinda hard to keep perfect.

For anybody comin from Central Florida, I'll probably take the Turnpike to I-95 down to town. If there's a different spot to meet up, I don't mind goin out of my way to convoy.

List of hotel rooms:

1. Brent372 / SVTFLEA
2. SVTTOUR / Girlfriend
3. Gulfcat / Nitecat (my daughter is finally going to sign up as a member)
4. KerryKool / Former-Jeeper and whomever

Neither of the people that were gonna come with are, so It's just me. KerryKool, I'm willin to go in on a 4 person if two more people wanna step forward?

I just got my new headlights installed and have started to clean up my car in prep. DD's kinda hard to keep perfect.

For anybody comin from Central Florida, I'll probably take the Turnpike to I-95 down to town. If there's a different spot to meet up, I don't mind goin out of my way to convoy.

I'm down to split a room with you and Kerry. I should be able to find out tomorrow what time I can head out on Friday. I'll be staying at a friends house in Miami on Friday night.

Alright, if Tyler wants to be the fourth guy, we'll be set. I guess I'll call you tomorrow Vinny or give me a call whenever you find out.

1. Former-jeeper - Dibbs on recliner
2. KerryKool - I'll bring the slow leaking airbed

Alright, if Tyler wants to be the fourth guy, we'll be set. I guess I'll call you tomorrow Vinny or give me a call whenever you find out.

Cool. I'll touch base tomorrow after I find out what time I can head out on Friday.

i'll be needing a hotel room saturday night if you guys still need someone

3. Smalls - couch

i'll be needing a hotel room saturday night if you guys still need someone

3. Smalls - couch

Thought couch was already dibbed a few pages back? Have an outlet near the recliner? I have sleep apnea and plan on not keeping everybody awake by snoring. Thus I have one of these: http://www.zaskmedical.com/homediagnosticpics/ds400hs.jpg Minus the old man

Yeah... we have an outlet for it.
Not sure who has the couch, but I recommend everybody that has an inflatable mattress to bring it.

If anybody wants to do Rockband / GuitarHero on the big screen Friday night, we will need somebody to bring a gaming system.

Update the lists please:

Staying at Brent's Friday night:
1. Former-Jeeper - recliner
2. KerryKool - airbed
3. Smalls - couch

Hotel Rooms:
1. Brent372 / SVTFLEA
2. SVTTOUR / Girlfriend
3. gulfcat / daughter
4. KerryKool / Former-Jeeper / Pienstars / ONE MORE NEEDED

Thought couch was already dibbed a few pages back? Have an outlet near the recliner? I have sleep apnea and plan on not keeping everybody awake by snoring. Thus I have one of these: http://www.zaskmedical.com/homediagnosticpics/ds400hs.jpg Minus the old man

i was the one that called dibs on the couch back in this thread. if all else fails, i'll just sleep in the svt on saturday night. im not gonna get a hotel room just for myself

I wont let you do that. chances are there will be someone the last minute that will need a roomie.

i was the one that called dibs on the couch back in this thread. if all else fails, i'll just sleep in the svt on saturday night. im not gonna get a hotel room just for myself

What about this?
4. KerryKool / Former-Jeeper / Pienstars / ONE MORE NEEDED

Back