• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

heres a few of my turd , 98 svt # 4288 , the stripes came with the car ( there painted on the car ) i put the rims on , there limited 722s , i bought it back in april/may for 1100 buck and put another 1500 into it , when i got it it was missing the side skirts and the rear bumper was totaled , suspension was all blew out , and ton of other little stuff , it still looks like hell but its 100% better than when i got it .............
contoursvt001.jpg
contoursvt002.jpg
contoursvt003.jpg
contoursvt004.jpg
contoursvt005.jpg
contoursvt006.jpg

I thought I posted in this thread but I guess not.

Here is my 2000 CSVT #1541

When I brought her home.
ImportedPhotos00002.jpg

ImportedPhotos00003.jpg

DDM 6000k HID's in new headlights. 5000k in the fogs. Chrome turn signal bulbs.
ImportedPhotos00047.jpg

Under the hood is a stock 2.5 with a carbon fiber IMRC cover and BAT inlet pipe. Since the picture I added a blue billet oil cap and I painted the coolant and power steering reserviour.

ImportedPhotos00058.jpg

I haven't posted pics of my Silfro in this thread yet myself... thought it would be a good time to do so ;)

A month after I bought it... bone stock with 53,XXX on it at the time:

attachment.php

It stayed that way for awhile... I bought some lights off a member here (new Ford units) and earlier this year I had the front bumper painted. Car was still stock... it stayed pretty much that way until a month or so ago.

It was in need of tires and I've never been a big fan of the stock E1's... so a step up in size and new tires were in order:

attachment.php

Only change from stock in that pic is new wheels/tires. It now has been lowered with a Koni Sport kit, and has a BAT y-pipe and a Borla catback :D I'll get some pics of it soon with the new stance.

Shannon

looks like its time to spit shine the headlights N get'em hightowered! :)~

If you're talking to me, then you missed the part of my post where I said I replaced them ;) You can't tell in the second pic I posted but I replaced both headlights with a new set of OEM Ford ones.

Shannon

lol no not you Shannon.. sorry bro i meant prozak.. its been a while so i forgot how to reply to someone direct post... but nah bro.. ur lights look great.. i need knew ones bad... where or how did you get them?

lol no not you Shannon.. sorry bro i meant prozak.. its been a while so i forgot how to reply to someone direct post... but nah bro.. ur lights look great.. i need knew ones bad... where or how did you get them?

Okay... I was just checking ;) Yeah prozak's car would definitely benefit from a light "beautification mod" :)

I actually got mine from a member on here... Manimillion. He had some he bought new but never used them, just opened the box up to take pics was all. You can actually order them from Tousley Ford as I was going to do so before I got the ones from Mani... last time I checked they were 160 bucks a piece.

Shannon

Okay... I was just checking ;) Yeah prozak's car would definitely benefit from a light "beautification mod" :)

I actually got mine from a member on here... Manimillion. He had some he bought new but never used them, just opened the box up to take pics was all. You can actually order them from Tousley Ford as I was going to do so before I got the ones from Mani... last time I checked they were 160 bucks a piece.

Shannon

lol beautification mod?? thats awesome.. never heard that one before... Pro, not pickin on ya.. just saying its time for some shine from autozone... followered by a hightower.

whoa!! 160 for one? ouch... i need a little cheaper.. but if need be, i'll go with them.. thanks brother

lol beautification mod?? thats awesome.. never heard that one before... Pro, not pickin on ya.. just saying its time for some shine from autozone... followered by a hightower.

whoa!! 160 for one? ouch... i need a little cheaper.. but if need be, i'll go with them.. thanks brother

you can get an non-dealer one for like 100 bucks on ebay. Look around a bit. Dont buy from the stealership.

I found my "new" headlights in Uncle Henrys. (Think craigslist but in print.) They were less than 1 year old, and cost me a whopping $50 for both.

Look at post 242.

As requested, here are some more pics of my SVT with the ST200's. The centercaps are from Mercury Mystique 5-spoke wheels with custom vinyl overlays by VFX Custom Graphics. Let me know what you think.
DSCN0441.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0560.jpg

DSCN0559.jpg

As requested, here are some more pics of my SVT with the ST200's. The centercaps are from Mercury Mystique 5-spoke wheels with custom vinyl overlays by VFX Custom Graphics. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for posting the pics man. I like em. Yours is the only SF I've seen with the ST200 wheels.
Tires look too small for roads around my way tho. Are they the size that's on the SVTF tires?

I'll post up pics with my free 17" wheels if I get them on this weekend. But I'd like to get the ST200's if I can scrape some coin together..

Thanks,
Frank

Back