• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** NEXT FLORIDA MEET

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Well it is about that time...

When:
Feb 23 - 11 AM

Where:
Okeeheelee Park
7500 Forest Hill Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
Micanopy Pavilion Area - Pavilions 30 & 31
Official Park Website
MapQuest

Travel Information:
  • For those of you planning on coming into town on Friday night, Kim and I have 2 spare beds as well as floor space.
  • If you are coming from West or Central Florida and ARE NOT coming in Friday night, please note that coming down and across I-75 will be the LONG way to the meet. Your best bets will be to to take I-4, SR-60, SR-70 or some other cross-state road to the Turnpike.
  • Exit the Turnpike at LAKE WORTH RD. Make a left at the exit (going East on Lake Worth Rd). Make a left on PINEHURST DRIVE. This road will take you through a resendital neighborhood but will eventually take you straight into the park.
Saturday night entertainment will be at BOOMERS in Boca Raton.
They have Batting Cages, GoKarts, Bumper Boats, MiniGolf and a Video Arcade. Here is a link.
Somethings there can be pricey. Please plan accordingly.

Hotel Information:
PLEASE SEE PAGE 9 FOR UPDATED HOTEL INFO !!!!

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Boca Raton, Town Center
1950 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
1-561-368-5200
Hotel Website
Beacuse this is still tourist season, there is no group rate available.
Prices are generally about $125.00
Work out roommate situations in PM's please.
OH.. AND YES!! Even thouggh we are local, we are still staying at the hotel.

I am posting the dates now, so everybody who has to schedule time off far in advance can do so.

Remember.. please keep this threat about the meet.

Last edited:
That shish was funny... my wife was trying to scope em out to try and hook you guys up, LOL!!

BS DUDE!!! You will be coming sporting the ZETEC POWER!!!

bang.gif
ZETEC POWER!

How much is it to rent the pavillion? I looked on the web site and it says $100+ for weekends...:shocked: I know we will all pitch in, but thars pricey.

And that Boomers place looks fun.

Well I probably will have sold the Contour by then but maybe I'll crash with the MS3. It's sort of a Ford. I have a rental house in a stuck up/snob section of Boca that me and another guy use during the workweek so I have a place to crash.

Jim T.

Thats... just... so... far. :/
I need to bring my car into the shop to get looked at.. somethin aint right with it. If that all gets worked out, I might feel better about driving the 4(ish) hours to spend a weekend there w/ the GF :blackeye:

Thats... just... so... far. :/
I need to bring my car into the shop to get looked at.. somethin aint right with it. If that all gets worked out, I might feel better about driving the 4(ish) hours to spend a weekend there w/ the GF :blackeye:

I went to Tampa-side for a meet. Your turn to travel!

I'll be there. The major renovation on the house should be done & hopefully I'll have the 3L installed & running by then too. Besides, be too damned embarassing if I missed a meet in my own freakin' front yard!

Brent - I'm looking forward to this one. If you want me to bring something, send me a PM. I'll be happy to help out any way I can.

Back