• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** Mini-Meet / Party @ HollyRollerz's 4/5

No rally cars will attend. I don't think it will be done for another two months or more. Money is the issue at this point. I have spent a whole lot of money on the car so far and it has made me poor. Who knew that converting a contour to awd would cost so much damn money?

No rally cars will attend. I don't think it will be done for another two months or more. Money is the issue at this point. I have spent a whom lot of money on the at so far and it has made me poor. Who knew that converting a contour to awd would cost so much damn money?

Everyone knew thats why it hasnt been attempted till now. My car wont be there either. Joey is about to send my tune out and my wideband got held up during shipping so Im not sure when Ill get that.

I'll be bringing my X360 and some of my games. Tyler bring an extra guitar just in case. I have 2, but one is from Rock Band 2 and the other is from GH3.

Yeah my straight ass will be there. Just not sure if I am going Friday or Sat. Ive been invited to go see The Fast and The Furious Friday night!

Yeah I wont be making this. I am flying out to Denver CO. Too bad, sounds like fun.

Ah crap, I forgot you were going to be at that wedding. 2 controllers will have to do.

Now that Sams mentioning it, will we be able to come by Friday? I'd rather drive down in the afternoon sometime than the morning.

Kerry, you are motre then welcome to come down friday, however, it will have to be around 8-9 pm as I have plans friday night... give me a call when you are on your way man!

Kerry, you are motre then welcome to come down friday, however, it will have to be around 8-9 pm as I have plans friday night... give me a call when you are on your way man!

You have plans Friday night?
Did you not ask me to come Friday instead of Satruday?

So am I going to have to be there between 8-9? Also John just remember to bring that stock pile of air beds with you.

I could bring mine, but its huge. Full size, maybe queen, and its elevated. I'll bring my sleeping bag just in case.

Back