• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official GB: DSS Level 3.9 Axle/Hub kit, supports 600HP!!

They should make hubs for the rear as well and drill 5x114.3! I cant believe none of you thought of that... 4x108 sucks donkey Balls! This kit is WELL worth it for the price. My stage 2 cost like 600 or so! Awesome deal you got everyone here. I may eventually get a kit if they can re drill bolt patterns...

- amyn

They should make hubs for the rear as well and drill 5x114.3! I cant believe none of you thought of that... 4x108 sucks donkey Balls! This kit is WELL worth it for the price. My stage 2 cost like 600 or so! Awesome deal you got everyone here. I may eventually get a kit if they can re drill bolt patterns...

- amyn

I'm pretty sure they could drill you whatever bolt pattern you want. Frank at DSS is their 'custom' application guy.

Well, i dunno about the rest of you, but i never heard back from frank @ DSS. Its been almost two months now. Unfortunately, life has happened, and sumthn else has toppled these axles from the top spot on the priority list.

Well, i dunno about the rest of you, but i never heard back from frank @ DSS. Its been almost two months now. Unfortunately, life has happened, and sumthn else has toppled these axles from the top spot on the priority list.

Well Frank indicated to me (and I posted it above) that it would be 6 weeks before the machine shop could make the hubs. So I would imagine it would be a few days after that before they were ready. So I'm guessing they should be starting on them sometime next week.

Well Frank indicated to me (and I posted it above) that it would be 6 weeks before the machine shop could make the hubs. So I would imagine it would be a few days after that before they were ready. So I'm guessing they should be starting on them sometime next week.

Must've missed it. I thought at least he would've acknowleged receipt of the emails. I sent him two. Well, if someone sideswipes my truck again inthe next few days, then i'll get them. Its awfully hard for me to have $1000 sitting there for some axles, when that money can keep my mum in her house. I'm sorry guys, would luv to get these. U'all know that. I guess i'm just gonna have to wait:(

Must've missed it. I thought at least he would've acknowleged receipt of the emails. I sent him two. Well, if someone sideswipes my truck again inthe next few days, then i'll get them. Its awfully hard for me to have $1000 sitting there for some axles, when that money can keep my mum in her house. I'm sorry guys, would luv to get these. U'all know that. I guess i'm just gonna have to wait:(

Yea I hear ya. Well there are more then enough people to keep the GB going so no worries. Hope everything works out.

Frank didn't respond to my initial e-mails either. He did respond when I e-mailed him on 7-11-2011 to inquire if I had somehow been lost in the shuffle. Frank said "No, I wasn't lost". He then said:

"We are making a run of the parts. When they are closer to being done we will post on the forum and take orders then."

I didn't press for any more information.

Frank didn't respond to my initial e-mails either. He did respond when I e-mailed him on 7-11-2011 to inquire if I had somehow been lost in the shuffle. Frank said "No, I wasn't lost". He then said:

"We are making a run of the parts. When they are closer to being done we will post on the forum and take orders then."

I didn't press for any more information.

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

I'm personally in no rush. It's been very hot here, and with the humidity I can't run the shop cooler in the garage. So I'm not touching my car for another 1-2 months.

So any news on this GB? Or are we just supposed to follow the link to the website and order from that?

We are still waiting

I should probably touch base with him, seems like no one has heard from him in a while on any updates. I'll see what I can find out guys.

Everyone Frank has 5 axle kits available now. Contact him for details.

Frank @ DSS said:

Hi
we have 5 sets of of the kits ready if you can let people know
Thanks Frank

Guess who just bought the last set?

;)

---UPS says Friday delivery!

Back