• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Ford OEM engine harness GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Alright I got the deal going with just 5 people. So the details are below...

1998 Ford Contour engine harness, price $404
This is the harness that runs over the LIM. Below is a partial list of components that connect to the harness:
-Injectors
-TPS
-Crank sensor
-Cam sensor
-ECT
-EGR solenoid
-IAC

To purchase the harness call Tousley Ford Parts and ask specifically for Mike M. Tell him you are calling about the Contour engine harness group buy that Mike set up. There number is 1-800-328-9552.

Important: You WILL need your VIN number when you call so he can guarantee that the harness you are ordering will fit your car. There are only 14 harnesses left period. So if you want a brand new engine harness now IS the time. Do not wait on this one... I don't want anyone to miss out like what happened with the Ford Racing short throw shifter GB I setup a while back.

Please post when you have ordered so we can tell how many will be left. Thank you.

oh. i was under the impression this was the main wiring harness that ran behind the engine. not the injector wiring harness.

oh. i was under the impression this was the main wiring harness that ran behind the engine. not the injector wiring harness.

He's still working to close a deal on that one... but he has to get the harness through another company as they buy up Ford's stock when a part has been announced as being discontinued. I'll call him tomorrow to see if he has any updates.

ordering mine tomorrow. the one i bought from a member on FCO was the wrong one :mad: i took the one out of the black svt today and matched them up. Totally different!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back