• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

I got a buncha other tools just didn't have a 9mm. If ain't much going on when the most of us from the south get there (which will be around the same time) I might find a quiet place (a place where they won't notice me dropping brake fluid on the ground) and bleed my brakes.

First pit stop, Tampa. Got fuel and plenty of coffee. The fog is really bad but traffic is moving at a good pace. Marge is putting her love bug net guard. Hummmm.... too late for me.... see ya all there....

Have fun all! Get lotsa pictures!! USE YOUR FLASHES!!

Maybe a sunrise shot down by the lake west of the gap. Misty waters, erie lighting, should be great!

Second pit stop at the first exit in Ga. The Shell gas station there suxssss....no premium or midgrade and no sign to let one know...so i put my CC in and it charges me .03 Cents, so I tell the guy I want my money back and he said no at first but I got nasty with him and he finaly gave me my money back....so we went accross the street to BP gassed up ate at Arby's and I am happy now....lol....anyways enought ranting....back on the road....

Last edited:
Ross - do you need a long shank, short shank, boxed end, ratcheting-wrench or what? I'll bring all the 9mm stuff I can find in my at-home tool box.

The vacation is going well. Everyone is here. We are in Cancuns eating Mexican now...everyone ran the dragon and had a BLAST!!!!! we are going back tonight & pictures and video will be up Sunday night or Monday sometime. This meet needs to happen again next year.... What a blast....

OHHHHH~forgot to mention I made a reservation at the wrong Caney Creek....then my wife gave me THE look and I knew I was up a Creek LOL but it all worked out....

Awesome trip me and my wife loved meeting everyone and hanging out slaying the dragon and fixing peoples cars that broke. I miss it already we had a blast even my wife enjoyed slaying the dragon this was her first time there and I think that her and the Redline did very well

Awesome trip me and my wife loved meeting everyone and hanging out slaying the dragon and fixing peoples cars that broke. I miss it already we had a blast even my wife enjoyed slaying the dragon this was her first time there and I think that her and the Redline did very well
She did really well at night.:cool:

I definitely had A LOT of fun. Next time I will be bringing lots of tools...since there is always a broke Ford.:laugh:

Really good to hang out and put names to faces.;)

She did really well at night.:cool:

I definitely had A LOT of fun. Next time I will be bringing lots of tools...since there is always a broke Ford.:laugh:

Really good to hang out and put names to faces.;)

it sounds like ti was alot of fun and i hope to join you guys next year.

Hector what happened, never called. oh well.

Wheres the Pics. i wanna see pics:crazy:

Last edited:
Sorry no pics yet, I got home at 3am. Then I went and mowed my parents' lawn since my dad's a gimp after shoulder surgery. Then I helped my wife do laundry; now it's bedtime. Whatever happened to relaxing on weekends? I can't wait to go back to work in the morning. :confused:

Did You See Us?

Did You See Us?

Hey guys,

Did you see the Bimmer group?

We were: 6 (6 Series) , 1 (M6 & M5), 2 (3 Series), 5 series, 1 (850CSi-individusl).

I saw the Evo...I believe..?
I also saw the crossfire!

GMAN

what a blast, i had been looking forward to that trip since before i had my csvt. and finally know what the dragon is. its amazing. i hope everyone had a safe trip home and it was great meeting everyone and seeing old friends. pix to come and all i can say is damn, that was a fun trip/meet/vacation

Back