• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

Just to help keep this thread larger than the other 3...

118_1885_2.jpg

IMG_3818a.JPG

Backyard.jpg

McConnellsNear.jpg

We had great weather today so I decided to pamper the CSVT. With 73k miles on the clock and never having a tune-up, it was time. She got new spark plugs, spark plug wires, fuel filter, windshield wipers, oil change, wash, and a wax. Then it was off to snap some photos. I know the pics aren't great. I was using a simple Kanon Powershot camera and frankly I really don't have a clue what I am doing.

ContourSVT021.jpg

ContourSVT022.jpg

ContourSVT011.jpg

ContourSVT006.jpg

ContourSVT005.jpg

ContourSVT019.jpg

ContourSVT013.jpg

ContourSVT014.jpg

Thanks! I wasn't sure how the pics would come out but I am happy. I am especially happy with the first two pics. Some clouds came in when I was taking those and I figured that would kill the look. I guess I was wrong. I have only had this car a few months now and already I HATE black. Sure it looks great now, but give it 2-3 days and it will look like crap again. Still not bad for a 9 year old car.

Last edited:
also had great weather today :) took full advantage of it and washed the car and got a few pictures.

Pictures036.jpg

this was at the show last summer^

and all of these were todays pictures.

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

Last edited:
ronssvt- I found these wheels on e-bay. I haven't seen them on there in a while, but I'm sure you can get a set chromed if you wanted to.

jhallamek- Thanks for the complements. I'm trying to keep the mods subtle, but I also want to be unique.

-Aaron

Back