• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

So I finally put on the rims that Blu_fuz powder coated for me... the picture sucks, I know, but i really wanted to post something since I might fall off the face of the earth again :cry:

DSC00845.jpg

Coments?

So I finally put on the rims that Blu_fuz powder coated for me... the picture sucks, I know, but i really wanted to post something since I might fall off the face of the earth again :cry:

DSC00845.jpg

Coments?

a little late on the comment, but, IMO the rims are to small. winter rims there good for tho! but they do look good, just to small

If they were bigger, WOW.... would look great. But Winter wheels are always understandable.

I dont know once I paint my Car if I will be allowed to post it up on this thread..... :shrug::rolleyes:

- amyn

heres my beast! i need to get newer pics of it. the decal has since been removed. and no it wasn't backwards, i flipped this picture.

058.jpg

HERE SHE IS ALL FINISHED!!! 1998 SVTC, Fresh Paint with shaved DOHC tags, Antenna and got rid of the door guards. Brand New RUFF Racing 18 inch Wheels Wrapped in 225/40 18 Sunny Tires. everything else is stock. Next thing to do is paint the hightowers. :)

Back