• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

IMG_0646.jpg

:crazy: needs more drop, tints, 3L and turbo :laugh: id rather have my car :rolleyes:

we should start an official scratched up black csvt thread. cause i got one too. lol, jk.

I can jump in on that one. I haven't posted pics yet because there's a huge scratch/rust spot on my right side courtesy of my parking garage.

well lets see, my clear is comming off 2 spots on the roof, front bumper is all scratched up, hood has swirl marks, door is dented(course thats not the cars fault), rear decklid has lots of swirls/scratches. I think mine takes the cake!

im hoping we get some nice weather in the next week so I can get the tour washed and waxed, and hopefully do a few mods to it, pics to come soon.

I only have one NEW pic of the CSVT. I know there is bird poop on the bumper....noticed that a couple days later. And if we were to start a "scratched/damaged" thread, I'd probably win lol! My Tour probably has the most damage (hail/paint fade/missing jackpoint covers/concrete spray on trunklid/3-way crack in windshield/etc.) for a car that has not been wrecked.
Here we go with the newest pic.
BlackedOUT.jpg

Wouldn't mind posting some pics of my Black 00SVT. How exactly do I do it when my pics are already on my computer from a digital camera? Sorry not on here much.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind posting some pics of my Black 00SVT. How exactly do I do it when my pics are already on my computer from a digital camera? Sorry not on here much.

Upload them to a site such as imageshack (www.imageshack.us)

and then it will give you a list of codes, take the forum hotlink 1 and post it up here in a reply and it should become a picture, good luck

- Sean

Back