• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official ATL meet thread!!!

Started pouring on me while I was trying to wash mine. I think I'll try to finish it up in the morn b4 I leave.

Cleaning mine up right now guys and then i'll be headed down that way. Eric if you get on here before you leave give me a call and we can meet up and ride down if you want. 8 6 5 4 0 6 8 7 7 0

Sleep FTW! I'm only awake right now cuz Icy called me. :crazy: I've just got my wheels to clean now, then my car is done. Lacy's working on his right now.

Mine is done and sitting in front of me in the garage sleeping now, she will have a long day,lol hahahaha btw I am bringing tons of parts today too, including a Magnaflow resinator for cheeeeeeeep. See yall in a few hours.

I posted pics in a thread in pics and vids so please add to them so we can have one big thread!

ya'll im f-in wasted. im trying to make this post as reasonable as i possibly can. my mother's and aunt's birthday was today and thats why i didnt come. i've been with them and my family today. my csvt as you all know is down and out for the count untill i get out of basic. once im out its getting the fully built 3L and TH Tranny treatment along with my Vortech unit or the Nautlis performance roots style supercharger. holy crap. i wanted to be a......THE.... cheerleader for yall. i guess that means i gotta go to Ryan's somewhere in the near future dressed up as a cheerleader. Matt sorrry didnt get to meet ya this time but next time DEFFIANTLY!!!!!

BLINDESIDE FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

HOO_RAHH!!!!!!!!

drunk poosting ftw!:drool:

ya'll im f-in wasted. im trying to make this post as reasonable as i possibly can. my mother's and aunt's birthday was today and thats why i didnt come. i've been with them and my family today. my csvt as you all know is down and out for the count untill i get out of basic. once im out its getting the fully built 3L and TH Tranny treatment along with my Vortech unit or the Nautlis performance roots style supercharger. holy crap. i wanted to be a......THE.... cheerleader for yall. i guess that means i gotta go to Ryan's somewhere in the near future dressed up as a cheerleader. Matt sorrry didnt get to meet ya this time but next time DEFFIANTLY!!!!!

BLINDESIDE FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

HOO_RAHH!!!!!!!!

drunk poosting ftw!:drool:
You drunken post whore!!!!!!!! wish you could have made it! check out the pics I posted. Cant wait for your car to be done:drool:

The reason I didn't post pics is b/c I was dead tired. I had been at work the entire night before! I came home & passed out. BTW I made the ride home in 1 hour & 45 mins sleepy!

My camera isnt letting me upload them to my laptop. I did get some GOOD pics though, they will be posted tomorow.

Back