• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2010 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a couple of mine.

100_0243.jpg

100_0254.jpg

Here's one I like, but until my engine is back up this is the only one I'll be submitting.

calendarshot.jpg

killersport, are those cell phone pictures? :nonono: - We need high quality pictures.:help:

killersport, are those cell phone pictures? :nonono: - We need high quality pictures.:help:

They are not from a cell phone...just a high ISO...but still.

Picture2-3.png

Take a look at other calendars of cars before you take/submit photos. Look and learn.

EDIT: For taking photos, especially calendar quality/worth photos, make you you are on the lowest ISO setting on your camera. This will let in the least about of light, but will result in the clearest photos. If you are shooting at dusk, you may need to bring a tripod, as the low ISO will need to be counter acted with a slow shutter speed.

Last edited:
With the right picture selection, we could devote 1/4 of the calendar to cars with Enkei GF1s. :laugh:

With the right picture selection, we could devote 1/4 of the calendar to cars with Enkei GF1s. :laugh:

I hate when people copy me:laugh:...... Oh well, they look good on most contours but I :drool: over them on t-reds:drool:.

Holy hotness Sarah! :drool: Looking good!

No way... a truck, a deer and damage to the pretty T-red? :cry: Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll have her all fixed up soon.

There are some pretty nice looking pictures in this thread so far!

my attempt..

2nulhqr.jpg

2mo18qb.jpg

2labzut.jpg

qnwr3m.jpg

2rmsdfm.jpg

289fs4y.jpg

jqkdpu.jpg

2u93fbn.jpg

2ryj8tc.jpg

rucrqc.jpg

i didnt see a limit on pics on the first page so i just picked my fav 10. i still want to give hdr a try but i need a tripod.

Don't mean to be a stickler for details, but please, for the love of god, remove your license plates before you take your pics. There are some very good pics getting submitted but the plates just stand out too much

Don't mean to be a stickler for details, but please, for the love of god, remove your license plates before you take your pics. There are some very good pics getting submitted but the plates just stand out too much

Kind of the lesser of two evils; Front plate versus holes in the bumper.

"Primered parts, meshless, one spare wheel, etc. are unacceptable. Contiques with dents, scratches, etc. most likely will be eliminated. "

Possibly a stretch, but I'd much rather lose a couple 'points' because of a plate, rather than getting eliminated because of holes in my bumper. Hard to say depending on who is judging and how they read that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back