• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2007 Lions prediction, comments and crying thread!

lets hear some thoughts about the broncos game tommorrow. i think they can win but they have to pull off an amazing ground game. KJ needs to destroy the line and linebackers. that way champ and dre losen up their coverage. i also see detroit taking advantage of their slot guys furrey and mcdonald. i predict KJ has 100+yds roy gets a few for about 75ish yds and the same with megatron. and i see furrey and mcdonald getting 6-10 rec each on short routes

yea the front 4 need to step up big time. especialy the ends they need to keep cutler in the pocket and keep pressure. hes got a rediculous comp.% when scrambling outside the pocket. so if they keep him in there and get pressure from big baby and redding things will look good. 6-2 woot!!

i agree but honestly id rather have him sacked than throw and INT. whut he really needs to do is stop taking thoes retarted big hits hes been taking

i agree but honestly id rather have him sacked than throw and INT. whut he really needs to do is stop taking thoes retarted big hits hes been taking

Really, you want one of our "quality" backups to come in:rolleyes: He's been sacked over NINETY TIMES in the past 3 years!

Damnit, I deleted my earlier thread where I said I'd like to see "Big Baby" have a great game:eek: Oh well, I know what I said but I can't believe what I saw! I was laughing 15 minutes after the run, hell, I needed some oxygen too:laugh:

GO LIONS!

yea every one in the bar i was at was cheering for big baby on that run lions fan or not. i always cheer when a big man makes an amazing play like that.

yea every one in the bar i was at was cheering for big baby on that run lions fan or not. i always cheer when a big man makes an amazing play like that.

After seeing all the plays that Adrian Peterson has done this year, it was this play that I have enjoyed the most so far this year.

sooo.. whut do the cards have in store for kitna and company. i hope we dont repeat last year when we had i think 2 wins going in and they were bottom of the barrel with 1 win and we got spanked. hopefully we can come out on top this year...although i am very unfamiliar with the cards team as a whole

Cards will get clipped and the Lions offense is going to blow up, more TD's in the redzone and less field goals, finally:shrug:

I EAT my words...they have entertained me and surprised me this season...Go Loins!

Classic movie quote, guess who said this...

"They're ain't no way, NO WAY, that you could come from my LOINS! When I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is punch your momma right in the mouth!"

GO LOINS!:laugh:

needs more field goals and awesome defense as I am starting Det D instead of GB. And Hansen is my kicker

You've gotta be FIRETRUCKING kidding me...FIVE TURNOVERS, sheet, that's more than they've got at a Polish bakery:mad: :mad: :mad: Why can they never get over the hump that's called the Arizona Cardinals:help: and did you see their scedule, GB twice:eek:, hell, they even said during the end of the game the Lions have the 2nd toughest scedule the rest of the way out, great, just what they need right now!

Also, no post-game show on "The Fan":cry:

Back