• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Offical Group Buy For Ceg T's, Hoodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use the design (For this GB only). And I would also be interested in getting a zip-up hoodie.

It might help to relist this in the GB area, so people know which design its for etc...

Thanks the zip-up hoodies i believe cost a few extra dollors 4 i believe..I prefer pull over style i'll talk to my cusion and see what she can order..Its sometimes hard to get just one.when she usally orders everything is bulk.
Yes im thinking we close this GB and i'll open another one.That sound fair.

well, I meantion zip-ups because a few other guys had mentioned them in BK's GB. You could even do an interest check with
Shirts:
Pull Over Hoodies:
Zip-up Hoodies:
and whichever of the hoodies takes the cake, those will be the ones you do.

well, I meantion zip-ups because a few other guys had mentioned them in BK's GB. You could even do an interest check with
Shirts:
Pull Over Hoodies:
Zip-up Hoodies:
and whichever of the hoodies takes the cake, those will be the ones you do.

Yeah its just a big mess when i do a interest check and then a GB..I think i'll do a group buy and the shirts and pull over hoodies and if i get enought takers on the zip-up's i will do them as well.Im going to talk to my Cusion tomorrow and see what she says.Another thing is were are not going to do the name and dates on each shirt..its to much of a mess for the print machine.The CEG logo and the back design will be what were going to go with..For some reason since everything is screenprinted on she mentioned its a big mess to change it for every shirt...We'll just have to see what happens i would like to have my name and build date but no big deal.Im hoping to get a shirt made up here soon for the Tour meet here in FL.

I don't understand what the problem is with doing names and build dates. Screen Printing is rediculously easy, and can be done in bulk in no time at all. The rear would be 1 screen that needs to be made, and the ceg logo could be another....and for the names, you could use a single screen with like 6 names/build dates and just manually spread the paint over the name theat you will be using for that specific item.

Personally, the design loses something w/out the name.

I don't understand what the problem is with doing names and build dates. Screen Printing is rediculously easy, and can be done in bulk in no time at all. The rear would be 1 screen that needs to be made, and the ceg logo could be another....and for the names, you could use a single screen with like 6 names/build dates and just manually spread the paint over the name theat you will be using for that specific item.

Personally, the design loses something w/out the name.

I dunno i dont do it my cusion does.I told her i wanted to do names and build dates..I'll talk to her today and she whats going on

Looks dead to me. If anyone else wants to set something up using the design, just pm me if your going to use the design.

Nope its not dead i have one made up already..She messed it up and put contour.com on the back needs to be .org..I can takes pics and post still..This was a iron on transfer she did for me all the sales will be screenprinted on and in silver metalic.the one i have done is in black.

Picture777.jpg

This is what it looks like..If anyone intends to buy the price is still the same as i said before.And it will be alittle bit bigger not much.And will be done in silver metalic ink.Yes it will say .ORG.Not.COM.Sorry

Picture778.jpg

I need 12 people on the group buy to wanna purchase before i can print anything.I believe i just need a few more.If you know anyone else on CEG that might be interested let them know and post on the other GroupBuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back