• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Offical Group Buy For Ceg T's, Hoodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok here it is we have finally finished this project and its ready to be printed and sent off..We need at least 12 people to buy before we can start anything.I accept paypal.Money orders..ETC..

The design will all be done in Silver Metallic,With a CEG classic logo on the front left hand side(As your wearing the item).And the design below will be on the back..

We are doing T-shirts.In Red,Navy,Pink for the ladies,Black.
We are also doing Hooded jackets..Not zip-up.They are in Black.Grey.Pink,Navy.

Prices:T-Shirts-8.00 plus shipping....Hoodies 17.50 plus shipping.

Shipping:..Depending on location and amount ordered shipping will be bewtween $6.00-10.00.

SVTFord1.jpg

not to be negative....but just not diggin the design at all. The line art looks chinsy and the background looks like it came from the 80's. :shrug:

I always thought a good design would be a zip-up hoodie with the CEG logo on the right breast (all jokes aside please) and on the left our CEG name (or real name). To add to that, for all the SVT people, we could even put our build number under our name. It's something that is simple and clean looking IMO.

I always thought a good design would be a zip-up hoodie with the CEG logo on the right breast (all jokes aside please) and on the left our CEG name (or real name). To add to that, for all the SVT people, we could even put our build number under our name. It's something that is simple and clean looking IMO.

Ok heres an idea..But what about for the back?

Ok heres an idea..But what about for the back?

For the back....

An outline of the Headlights looking like eyes. Since our headlights look like, eyes that are arched and mean. I'm sure someone who is handy in photoshop or a similar porggy can make something up. Just something simple...

And under that, you can put www.contour.org spanning accross the bottom of the eyes.

Ok, here's a very rough (aka, I cant draw for $#!T) attempt. I'm sure others can do much better.
Untitled-1.gif

Untitled-2.gif

Last edited:
Its a nice design..Are you going to put it into production or should i clean it up and get somthing going?..I dont want to steal your design if your going to use it..

Feel free to use the design (For this GB only). And I would also be interested in getting a zip-up hoodie.

It might help to relist this in the GB area, so people know which design its for etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back