• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

odd ebay find

IIRC the very very early svts had that mystique rear reflector or lights. that engine badge was found only on some of the very first svt's. i don't think any ever made it to the road.

IIRC the very very early svts had that mystique rear reflector or lights. that engine badge was found only on some of the very first svt's. i don't think any ever made it to the road.

No SVTs came with mystique lights that i'm aware of....why would you put a part with a mercury badge on it on a ford model car?

As for the engie plaque, yes, VERY few have them, U know the no 6 and no 9 cars had them, the no 9 cars has been switched to the newer style. I was going to post about the badge myself until i saw your post.

remember the svt promo vid with the mystique tail lights? thats what i was implying. i know that would have never hit the street. if it was a ford company car i could see it having them.

i sent him a message to let him know that he has the number 2 car,not that he'll care,but thought maybe he'd like to know:shrug:
btw..i want one of those engine plaques:drool:

So don't we now know where most the first 10 SVTS produced reside other than no.1?

1)
2) this one
3)
4)
5)
6) CEGer owned
7) Pace car
8) Pace car
9) CEGer owned
10) Pace car

Back