• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

October Meet

thinking 10:20 or so... leave from Angell Park at 10:30 on the dot.

I have instructions on where Dave lives so I'll lead once we get closer to Beaver Dam or the entire way.

Thanks for having us up there and making some kick ass brats!! and the CD player!!

Crispy, the potato salad was great too!

I can't wait till you get the basement done so we can have another meet!! Hope the rest of your install goes quick and easy, don't forget to PM those sites.

It was lots of fun meeting everyone. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the food. I wasn't sure if everyone would enjoy the different brat flavors, but I'm glad you did. And I am thankful for the help with my suspension. Hopefully Joe and I can finish it up tomorrow.

Remember, next time is alcohol and video game/movie time:crazy:....:crazy:........:crazy::laugh: hopefully I am done with the basement by late November.

CSVT_2004 - I'll get them to you tomorrow. I am off to the couch to watch 1408 with the family now.

Last edited:
yes, thanks so much for the food and the great hospitality... You and your wife are good peoples! :)

Had a blast... and like I always say after a meet.... we need to have another one SOON!

lets get at least 1 more in before it gets too cold.

I do have a lot of meat to eat.... Could shoot for a meat re-meet! I think free stakes get people move'n - Dave, I am comming over right now! - not yet, I will call you. I like re-heat meat too so just feed me and we will call it even.

Sorry to let you down on my competitive eating display crispy.... next time fo sho.

I do have a lot of meat to eat.... Could shoot for a meat re-meet! I think free stakes get people move'n - Dave, I am comming over right now! - not yet, I will call you. I like re-heat meat too so just feed me and we will call it even.

Sorry to let you down on my competitive eating display crispy.... next time fo sho.

Ready when you are.............lots of re-heat-meat too! Just gimme a call when you are leaving.

2nite, we could re-meet for the packer game and work on my car during the game.........if anyone is interested in coming back. I still have alotta meat left.

Joe gimme a call later when you wanna come over. I am on my way to Milwaukee and I'll be home around 6-6:30pm. Hopefully that works for you.

Back