• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OC Cruise Weekend

Bolt99SVT

CEG'er
Hey,

Is anybody planning on going to the OC Cruise this weekend?

I am going Saturday, but not in my car. I'll be in my '67 F100.

Frank

Yea I know I should've posted something about the cruise sooner. The Cruise Weekend started Thursday and went to Sunday. I went down Saturday and didn't see any CSVTs. I think the cruise is more for the hot rods and classics, but you usually see a sorts of cool vehicles. I took my "gas hog" '67 F100 down.

Frank

I went down there but it was later that evening. There were still alot of cool cars down there on the streets though. I saw a few classic camaro's and mustangs. A GTO and a Barracuda that was obviously a drag car. Of course a few Cobras and Firebirds. Maybe next time we can get together

Yea I was down for awhile, from about 4pm til about 1am. Yea was alot of awesome cars. I saw alot of Mustangs and Camaros (all diff. years). If you saw the same maroon 'Cuda I saw, it was LOUD as heck!!! He was riding along side of me at one point in the night, and I could feel the whole ground shaking around me... It was probly the loudest car I've ever seen. It was definitely set for drag.
I'm probly going down again for the OC Carshow in June.

Frank

Back