• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 3rd/4th meet with the NECO Guys...

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, i've been on NECO chatting with them over there and they're looking to set up a meet at the beginning of November likely around Rochester, NY.

So, is anyone here interested in meeting up and if so, which day is better?

PS: Anyone who comes gets to see the new CSVT... ;)

Its a little far for me. :blackeye:

Make sure you get some nice photos for the rest of us though!

Well i work from 2 till midnight at the ESL sports centre (ice rink) at the MCC campus... unless everyone would like to have it there if theres not a tournament going on there is 2 hours worth of open skating starting at 9. i could help plan if needed...

lol i park around back of the building (expressway side) i dont get there till 4 on weekdays and i only work 2 days a week plus weekends so you probly wont see it unless you drive out of the way through all of that horrible traffic just to get a glimpse of the yellow beast:laugh:

I think we are gonna change the date to October 27th at the Marketplace Mall in Rocheseter. 1 Miracle Mile Drive | Rochester, NY 14623 If you need directions...

We'll be meeting up around 2pm. PM me if you need my cell number.

My work schedule varies week to week... I usually get Sundays off though.

This week I do have Friday off and i'm out of class at 2 so any time after that would be good.

Still meeting up at marketplace? And what time?

Also, where at marketplace are we meeting? Might be a good idea to pick a store to meet at.

Just gonna get to that lol. We are still meeting up at marketplace. I would say around 6ish... as for the store. I would say in Dicks parking lot. I've met up there before and it seemed to be enough space. If not we can always move to a bigger spot.

i should be able to make it... i may have a few of my buddys come with... they all drive different kinds of cars but we are all into every kind of car...

more the marrier. If its like any of the other NECO meets i've tried to hold with Empire members...I'll be the only Cougar there. lol So tell you're friends and have them tell their friends.

lol if i do that it will get carried away and there may be cops involved...if you know rochester on sunday nights...me and my buddys are involved with starting that.... ill see what i can do...i know a few people with STOCK cougars but hey you shouldnt be the only one

Back