• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Not having much luck!

Clay_SVT

CEG'er
I've been in the market for new wheels for the contour and every wheel I've ordered has either been discontinued or on backorder! I just cant win :cry:

Been having the same issue myself. Finally got lucky and found some focus SVT rims for sale locally for quiet cheap (500$ for rims and rubber @ 70%) I like the look...would have prefered 18's but our bolt pattern seems a bastard to find...GL!!

Finally! Got some Mesh style wheels in hyperblack! Wheelsnext hooked me up charging me $115 per wheel for wheels that cost $180 per wheel!!!! :D:D They'll be here the end of the week I'm pumped! Been rolling my E0's for a lil too long

R1_MILANO_HB_2_LOGO.jpg

I'll get some pics up when they get here I need to do my brakes and replace some front suspension stuff before they go on, I'm taking the intake off tomorrow and getting it jet hot coated so it'll be sitting for a week or two

wow they look better than I thought they would. I have gun metal on my silver frost. Defiantly looking forward to seeing them on the car.

wow they look better than I thought they would. I have gun metal on my silver frost. Defiantly looking forward to seeing them on the car.

Yeah me too! :cry: Cars on jack stands at the moment, If you come to spring zing I'll be there more then likely :D

Back