• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

...not again...

pretty sure the bunny on your head was the response to one of the hood scoop threads from a few years ago hahaah

and flood you are correct, thats not a pancake, its a bagel!

GlennwithaBunnyonhishead.jpg

That GREMLIN looks scary!!

hahaha I haven't seen Salute your Shorts in years!

BTW I heard rumors that someone has spy photos, but she hasn't shared them yet...

Scott, I think you'd like to know that once I'm done dumping money into my Jeep...I want to get a Crown Vic from an auction. Somewhere's around the '99 year. I think white or black would be a good choice in color...as well as with the bars on the front bumper. :laugh:

Oh if I was getting a cop car again it would still be a 9C1 Caprice in a heat beat. For straight speed the 9C1 is gonna stomp the P71.

Oh if I was getting a cop car again it would still be a 9C1 Caprice in a heat beat. For straight speed the 9C1 is gonna stomp the P71.

That's fine. Driving around a white P71 with the push bar automatically makes people think "Cop." Where as the 9C1 was last used when? See my logic here? :laugh:

Haha There are a few 9C1 still active. Actually we have one where I live, they use it as the unmarked to catch speeders. lol

Haha we have more than 2 in town. I'm just saying they do still have an "active" Caprice. hahaha

Back