• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NOS refill stations

yup i think that guy that lives in IGH is still selling for $4 a pound, which is pretty cheap. Also a guy in prescott, wi sells for the same. He is on tcstangs sometimes.

i can get you his number. but he was 4.50 last year he's 5$ this year. every year nitrous gets more expensive. this guy shows you on the scale that you get your money's worth though. race shops around MN here have "filled" my bottle with 8 lbs, and charged me for 10.

i can get you his number. but he was 4.50 last year he's 5$ this year. every year nitrous gets more expensive. this guy shows you on the scale that you get your money's worth though. race shops around MN here have "filled" my bottle with 8 lbs, and charged me for 10.

Gary always tells me about how he sometimes squeezes in as much as possible :laugh:

before i went to the dyno last spring, he got 11.4 lbs in my bottle. i didnt even need the heater on to keep pressure up lol!

Back