• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

northeast snow storm

SICILIANSVT82

Hard-core CEG'er
we are all being affected by this storm. this is ridiculous! where i live we've got about 10-12" it appears. and its still coming down, they say it isn't going to stop for a while yet either. i have to remove it all too...looks like about 8-9 hours of work.:help: the contour and the mazda won't be going anywhere, anytime soon. the mazda is parked right next to it,and you cant even see it. how bad did you guys get hit? i hope everyone is safe and cautious if you have to go out in this mess.
back
Picture021-1.jpg

front
Picture020-1.jpg

The SVT WAS in the garage, til dad told me to move it out cause he wanted to smoke cigars.:blackeye: So, the SVT is outside and I cant even see it. We have about a foot or foot-and-half. However; there are 5 cars in the 6 car driveway, so we only have to clean 2 spots.:laugh:

yea i know its real bad..the snow here is more like 12-15" inches. it just won't stop here. that sucks that you had to leave it outside. man i wish i had a garage:nonono:

It looks like we got 18+ here. The svt is in the garage for another power steering leak. Happened one day after it got inspected. First its been inspected since august of 07.

When you say Northeast...you mean the south of the northern counties in PA...right? We didn't even get a flurry in Wayne County. :laugh:

I'm about 15-20 minutes east of TUFTOUR so we got about the same...I had my old '89 S-10 Blazer 4x4 out romping around in the snow. That's thing's a beast! The CSVT is nice and snug in a garage...that's for the nicer weather.

About 10 here. I didn't take the SVT out this time though.
I did during the last snowstorm though, what a blast. :)

We got hammered pretty good here. No school for two days, probably more if we got what's supposed to be coming. Here's couple pics.
The Pearl is swamped:
snow2.jpg

The driveway, complete with paths carved out for the dogs.
snow1.jpg

I'd say we got about 6" here in central Jersey. Surprisingly, 2 counties up, there was barely a dusting, if that :shocked:.

wow looks like everyone got some! they are calling for another 6-18" here starting tomorrow and into wednesday. dang it man!!!:nonono: i getting really tired of snow!!!

Got about 20-22 inches here in Middletown. No pics of the car covered. As soon as i saw the snow outside i ran out, cleared off the car and started it up. Drove around for about 3 hours. I love the snow. Bring on the 12" tomrrow night into wednesday!

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

^ Nice!
I <3 snow too.
If it's supposed to snow during the night I'll get up just to see if it snowed and then go back to bed. I can't wait for it to start tonight. Last I heard they were calling for 12-18 tonight into tomorrow, I hope it hasn't changed.

Back