• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new Vid

too bad the car goes into storage in 2 days :(
I particularly like the camera view on the rear tire during slide :) but after watching the entire thing, do you dislike your rear tires or something? :crazy:

[convincing voice]You must make a video of my car now...[/convincing voice]

As for storage, join the club! :cool:

OHMYGOD!!!! That car..... :drool::drool:.... I see you got the side camera mount? Hmmm.. Maybe you should borrow it to me sometime.:laugh:

"really, I didn't mean for it to go under the tire...i sware. It just fell off"

:laugh:

Im sure we could figure out a way to mount it by your tire and not get it full of rubber :)

the camera mount is the smae on ei use for my windsheild. it has a great big suctioncup that holds it tight. i had the car around 80 with it looking at the front tire at one point. its a cool little mount :D

i have some bad news tonight guys... i'll be starting a thread soon in the pics section... :(

I particularly like the camera view on the rear tire during slide :) but after watching the entire thing, do you dislike your rear tires or something? :crazy:

[convincing voice]You must make a video of my car now...[/convincing voice]

As for storage, join the club! :cool:

i changed it up a bit, watch it again, not as much tire abuse :D

So did that deer get wounded badly when it hit your car or did it get away? I say we gather a hunting party to take the bastard down! :mad: :laugh:

It wouldnt be too hard to track it down in this:

1109070817.jpg

:nonono::nonono: I hate snow.... And just think, one day before you got that Fiero in storage.:cry::cry:

and you can drive as defensivly as possible. its just too bad this will go on MY record :cry:

stupid winter....

when i pulled the fiero out of the garage the tow truck driver said "damn, if i was you i'd leave that in the garage!"

alright guys, wish me luck in that the roads are only wet, im taking the fiero to maple grove! if you see me, wave. if im in the ditch, STOP. but im pretty sure i'll be fine.

Back