• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New toy for my stang

blackstang5.0

CEG'er
New 331 motor for my stang. Hopefully will get it in by the end of june i hope.

Attachments

• engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
  • engine2.jpg
    engine2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
nice my stang also is getting a stroker just bolted on the new heads will be ready to see the car tomarow I hope if all goes well

I have a 401 nailhead in my old GS that needs work. i just think it would be awesome to throw that in a stang and see what it can do in a lightweight car. Too bad it is a GM motor, and it most likly won't fit cause of site. 425 ft/lbs of tourqe would be fun. :)

I have a 401 nailhead in my old GS that needs work. i just think it would be awesome to throw that in a stang and see what it can do in a lightweight car. Too bad it is a GM motor, and it most likly won't fit cause of site. 425 ft/lbs of tourqe would be fun. :)

It will fit... need motor mount conversion and such.. No different than dropping in a ford 460...

Its all mounts and so on...

It will fit... need motor mount conversion and such.. No different than dropping in a ford 460...

Its all mounts and so on...

I thought for the 460 you needed to cut a major part of the engine bay apart. I have one of those too! hmmmmmmmm ideas are starting to flow now :)

Back