• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Spoiler + Trunk

wrx is the only thing i'd be interested in, but finding a decent one, decent mileage, unmolested for 10k is hard to do.

NVMYSVT did it... 8K for hers, worst was it had a cracked windshield I believe, had the ABS override done already and a turbo timer, then I put a sweet a$$ double din kenwood unit it in w/built in nav, plus installed her old kenwood direct sat rad tuner to the system as well.... clean and sexy install... :)

RICEBURNERscopy.jpg

If you must keep the effing spoiler and silver, try silver hightowers to tie in the front end. Is this spoiler meant to match your IHEARTJDM plate frame?:shrug:

I like the car, and I think you should definitely do the silver top, silver hood, and silver hightowers.

Only one complaint: The side-skirts. The front and rear bumpers are OK; different and cool. But this car is called a Contour for a reason; It's supposed to be all curvy and smooth. Those square, blocky side-skirts stick out like a sore thumb: sharp, angular, ricey, and alien to the Contour's curves. I think you should put your old side-skirts back on. That would solve most of the rice problem.

I think as far as wings go, yours is slightly extravagant, but it fits the curves of the car well and makes it stand out. I like it. And I like it being silver, too. Black and silver look good together. Great car overall.

Back