• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new ride...

steebsSVT

CEG'er
got tired of the cavalier, so i decided to upgrade a little. will post more pics later when i get it cleaned up a little, but for now a teaser.

IMG_0028.jpg

some of you should recognize this pretty quickly, any guesses?

Hopefully its a Slobalt SS supercharged. I know a kid who had the non-supercharged Slobalt SS and he thought it was the fastest thing ever made.

it's an 02, 96k miles on it, still drives like a brand new car. not the fastest thing i've ever driven, but the refinement of the car just blows me away.

it's an 02, 96k miles on it, still drives like a brand new car. not the fastest thing i've ever driven, but the refinement of the car just blows me away.

Auto or manual? LSD? Full leather or suede? Heated seats? Navi?

I agree. They are pretty weak, but I'm working on that with mine. I have an HKS Dragger II exhaust installed and soon an SRT intake. The gains are pretty decent from the two. Like you said though, the refinement is amazing. It's such a smooth car and the quality is definitely up there. Reading on the IS forums, it seems like there are very few problems with these.

Reading on the IS forums, it seems like there are very few problems with these.

Thats why I want one so bad. Those cars are timeless. Ive seen a few with the 2JZ swap and :drool::drool:. That solves the power problem.

Are the manuals hard to find? All I ever see is autos.

I break a commandment every time someone says they own one of these.:laugh:

Back