• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale New! Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Adjustable Tubular Toe Control Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

muntus

Veteran CEG'er
SOLD! Thank you!

These Redcoat Raceworks (Bradness) Adjustable Tubular Toe Control Arms are brand new and never installed. The are powdercoated black and in great condition. They are for sale at $150.

Contact me at sbethersATgmailDOTcom for more information and payment.

My Contour was a 1998.

Paypal for payment and I will cover the fees.

quSXY9d.jpg

oxqmeJE.jpg

3QuZuY8.jpg

8lBoKXD.jpg

ONTxFgU.jpg

7DOYZBx.jpg

lX288oF.jpg

Ha6FfTW.jpg

3jPKyGl.jpg

BuwELRi.jpg

I've been asked some specifics. The heim joints come out of the arm freely and the spheres spin within the joint like they are coated in butter. The joints are in new condition. The other end of the arm have polyurethane bushings and the bushings show no sign of age or wear. They are also in new condition. I'd probably put a little anti-seize on the threads and you should never have a problem adjusting them once on your car.

Email me with anymore questions.

eTILQj8.jpg

bSXHsG5.jpg

5HCew1g.jpg

xBEO3gk.jpg

mRRwPBO.jpg

zh5HvZ4.jpg

xhNReq3.jpg

BieVP6q.jpg

Please email me at sbethersATgmailDOTcom to discuss. I'm having a hard time with my replies not posting in private messaging. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back