• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New PA law banning cell phone use while driving

can't ban smoking while driving...i've had friends get tickets for tossing butts out the window. it was more cops just looking for reasons to give tickets though.

i did the same thing when i smoked...even though my SVT had the "smokers package" it didn't have an ash tray. not to mention i'm left handed so it wouldn't have worked for me anyway lol

It's been like this in NY for a long time. Problem is, the cops don't really enforce it. Even if they write a ticket, it's about a $100 fine. And I've almost been hit numerous times by people texting while driving. That's the next thing to ban.

i have to say i've been guilty of texting while driving...but she was hot! whaddya want from me eh!? :laugh:

anyway...the cops do enforce it IMO, they just don't follow the rules themselves which defeats the purpose IMO cause they're the ones that can drive however they want anyway because they are "trained professionals" - yeah, right!

i have to say i've been guilty of texting while driving...but she was hot! whaddya want from me eh!? :laugh:

anyway...the cops do enforce it IMO, they just don't follow the rules themselves which defeats the purpose IMO cause they're the ones that can drive however they want anyway because they are "trained professionals" - yeah, right!

As long as I don't see Ken (mr. LUCA ;) ) texting while he's on duty & driving :shocked: !

Back