• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New over here... checking interest in custom HID Retrofit Projector Headlights

A buddy bought morimoto projectors new for $100 in Toronto...Id price it a bit cheaper unless you change to a better overall projector like a TSX one or something.... my $0.02

Your work is nice though!!

This price includes all the components not simply the projectors. I am paying a lot more than $100 in supplies. Factor in the ballasts bulbs wiring projectors, sllicone, epoxy, demel bits, dusting air, butyl, etc used with every kit I am looking at a lot of cash.

I am also priced under many retrofitters...

I will gladly upgrade projectors for additional funds.

I was thinking it was $800 for just the headlights, no HID ballast, bulbs, etc. So that said what would the cost be for just a projector install if someone sent you their headlights? I think that is all you would need to show here and people would get excited.

I was thinking it was $800 for just the headlights, no HID ballast, bulbs, etc. So that said what would the cost be for just a projector install if someone sent you their headlights? I think that is all you would need to show here and people would get excited.

$800 is just an estimate for the kit supplying headlights I am still trying to find a better deal on housings I cant believe these things cost $100 a piece. Mustang lights go for around $100.

if you are sending me your headlights I could retrofit just the projectors for $430.

now thats not a bad price!!
you can get headlights from ebay for 150 shipped. mine are labled as eagle eyes and the fitment was great.

I am very interested... but not sure if I'll have the funds. What time frame are you looking at to close off this group buy?

is there any chance at producing some kind of a final product? I dont know if you have access to a junkyard or anything but maybe you could snag a headlight or two or maybe someone could send you a spare or something??

im still very interested but would just like to see something before i committed.

Snake Eyes....

snake-eye.jpg

Perhaps I missed it somewhere. But what kind of warranty do you offer against the lenses leaking etc?

I will reseal the lights if they leak within a year... I use butyl on the inside and silicone on the outside.. these things will not leak!

Sorry, Unfortunately those lights will not work. The small separate lenses inside that fiberglass housing do not appear large enough for a retrofit

Hmm.... I was just guessing cus they looking like a pain. Shoot me some high res shots so I can check them out better. If its been done before I can do it.

Back