• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Mods

Your HID's are awsome. Next time I come down to Burlington you got to remind me to bring my camera equipment with me so I can take some pics, and if you know any people from the car crowd there, get me some customers so I can take pics for them and make some $$$ while I am down there :cool:

What is that spilled in front of you car? tsk tsk :shrug: ahahha :laugh:

r u guys on crack! When I see that pic, I don't think "man, I would love to have this picture hanging on my wall!" try again... Maybe if he was parked in the grass from the same shot angle, and not parked in the street... looks great, but not "calendar" material.

Last edited:
r u guys on crack! When I see that pic, I don't think "man, I would love to have this picture hanging on my wall!" try again... Maybe if he was parked in the grass from the same shot angle, and not parked in the street... looks great, but not "calendar" material.

thought i was the only one, dont get me wrong its a good picture and your car is amazing but there are other cars in the picture and he just parked on the street. i dont know i just dont see this as a calender picture IMO....

A car does not belong on the grass, specially when taking pictures it should not be on the grass...

But then again, what do I know about taking pictures :rolleyes:

!!! Took me a couple posts to figure out who you are! haha. How you liking those new sparcos?

Your HID's are awsome. Next time I come down to Burlington you got to remind me to bring my camera equipment with me so I can take some pics, and if you know any people from the car crowd there, get me some customers so I can take pics for them and make some $$$ while I am down there :cool:

What is that spilled in front of you car? tsk tsk :shrug: ahahha :laugh:

Mani sounds good, please take better pictures of my car. I can think of another person who wouldn't mind having their cars picture taken too.

Aaron

!!! Took me a couple posts to figure out who you are! haha. How you liking those new sparcos?

I love them, got the bolster dyed and the tear fixed, and after a nice clean/conditioning they look more bawlah then ever! :shocked:

2.jpg

exactly. those shots are amazing.

It's not just that it is in the road, but it looks like you just pulled over and took a pic. At least if you are in the road, stage it to look like a real calendar photo - agree to disagree... nice shots though. Hope you make it in the calendar!

It's not just that it is in the road, but it looks like you just pulled over and took a pic. At least if you are in the road, stage it to look like a real calendar photo - agree to disagree... nice shots though. Hope you make it in the calendar!

That would have been nice to stage it, but the residents in that area do not take to kindly to non boat owners and non rich people being there. I took the picture because I liked the background. If it's grass pictures people want I have them with my car at a farm, but I have my touring wing on it in those pictures.

Aaron

That would have been nice to stage it, but the residents in that area do not take to kindly to non boat owners and non rich people being there. I took the picture because I liked the background. If it's grass pictures people want I have them with my car at a farm, but I have my touring wing on it in those pictures.

Aaron

I see - you werent taking calendar photos anyway - they are good shots and great backgrounds.... I'm not trying to be mean - JOE

haha I know you weren't trying to be mean. I have always wanted to get a picture of my SVT with boats and I think that dusk is the best time to take pictures as that is when the car looks the best.

Aaron

The pic is worthy to be in the caldendar because it has a lot of emotion in it IMO. Dark sky with a hint of red. Great exposure as well. Not too dark. The car is dark tinted so the viewer can't tell if someone is sitting in it or not. Looks a million times better than the ones already submitted. I'd be proud to have it on my wall. And no cars on grass shots! SCC won't take them so why should CEG. Yes, I've taken a nice pic of my black car on the grass but it was a nice spring shot with flowers in bloom. There are some rare instances where it's acceptable.

Back