• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New looks.

The Digital Slacker

Hard-core CEG'er
Old Looks:
SmallOld.jpg

New Looks:
MirkoSmall.jpg

Such a tease.

Last edited:
I think you should have done the same thing twice... B/W for the background, color for the car, I almost missed that then I noticed it. That looks dead sexy with a Red car.

Nice work man.

Great pics, but the first one wouldn't be eliigable for the Calender because it is photoshoped.

i think that rule only applies for modifying the car... i think that an artistic change on the background should be allowable. however, i would much rather see the 2nd pic in the calendar :drool:

was that park where the second picture taken in Lancaster? I might have been there once or twoce when my grandparents live there

Perfection

Perfection

Now thats WTF Im talking about! Those pics are PERFECT. Background, lighting, positioning, all spot on. You my friend, get the Kingpin "You know your way around a camera" seal of approval. For those wondering what quality shots look like, look no further. I dont think my camera could touch that on its best day, no matter how hard I try.

Props! :cool:

Back