• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Job

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Finally said :censored::censored::censored::censored: the 45 minute drive to work, and landed a job 3 miles from home designing engine and trans dynos. W00t. An extra hour a day at the shop should help the track car get done. :cool:

I was soooooooo happy to be done with my 130 mile commute. Went from a part time job with a huuuge commute to a full time with only a 8 mile commute. It rocks big time to have that extra "free" time on your hands...not only that but the savings in gas is :drool:

diddo, although my commutes weren't that drastic, I had roughly a 30 mile commute to work and back. now its only 5 miles there and back, and I love it!

Congrats on the new job closer to home.

So who are you working for now and where are they? It could be a company I deliver to. If I remember correctly you were commuting to Eagle.

watch out for the crazy people in south milwaukee... I ran into one of them with brad on sunday...

watch out for the crazy people in south milwaukee... I ran into one of them with brad on sunday...

That was awesome!!! that chick was all over that land just back and forth like a bowling ball in a bumper lane... get away or get around quick... those are the ones you don't want to be around...

congrats!
sounds like you landed an interesting job too.

still got ya beat on the commute, I went from a 35 mile commute to a 1.1 mile commute.

Official last day....

I'm going to celebrate by driving about 400 miles tomorrow to pick up a 3L and trans. :laugh:

Get your ass to my place by 6 if you can! I'm thinking we're doing some running before we go get the trunk tonight.

I don't think I'll make it by 6, I'll try, but I'm still waiting on fastenal to get that part in... I may have to call, i'm getting tired of waiting... out of here in 30 mins.. (work that is)

Back