• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Here. Saying Hello! (AZ)

dubt

New CEG'er
What up everyone. I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I have a red 98 SVT Contour and noticed there were some others around town. I live up at 67th Avenue and Happy Valley. Sounds like there are a few SVTC's around where I live as well. Take care!

Attachments

• contour.jpg
    contour.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • contour2.jpg
    contour2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
whats up man, i saw that car on craigs list i think, looks really good, i would like to check it out some time, im down hear on 43rd and peoria.

Yea...my dad was selling it on Craigs List, but I decided to sell my Focus so I could get it. I've been in love with CSVT's since he bought his in 98.

Hi... i actually called your dad to "mess" with him, cuz his add on autotrader said it had like 210 hp or something like that :laugh:

Welcome to CEG/Az!

Depends if your talking wheel or flywheel hp. It should be around that with the exhaust done and the overseas mondeo cold air intake. :laugh:

I was talking about the flywheel!!!!!!!! Its WAYYYYYYYYYYY less than that at the wheels! LOL :laugh:

Hey SCHAFF. Did you ever hang out with Todd Parker and the Focaljet crew? The name sounds familiar. I used to have the red Focus with the red wheels. Seems like I have seen you before?

possibly ? i didnt hang out with the focus crowd much at all, i did however goto a dyno-day @ AZChip or something like that down on baseline i believe...

Back