• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Exhaust

dannimarieiro

CEG'er
i got this in the mail today:laugh:eek:rder it 3 days ago the guy was fast. i bought 2 bosal exhaust mufflersw/ tips 4" , and got a 10435 magnaflow res . here are some picturesof what i got. after im done installing it next week ill post up some videos, i hope it sounds nice:laugh:hope you guys like it

IMG00093.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

IMG00095.jpg

well i got the exhaust put on by a local shop. they did a nice job heres the only pic i got , cuz it was hard to get in there way(sorry its a cell pic)its of the magnaflow res

right after they finished it started to rain so i couldnt get a video. but one will come soon maybe tomorrow morning if its not raining.
and almost forgot it was put on a angle because of the stock piping.(10435 magnaflow)

IMG00098.jpg

I thought Bosal didn't make exhuast systems anymore. Or was that just for the Contour only?

I thought Bosal didn't make exhuast systems anymore. Or was that just for the Contour only?
i didnt buy the kit i just bought the 4" muffler w/ tips

heres a crap video but its really close to what it sounds like (its from a cell)i got to wait for my bro to give mine back to make more

heres more pics(sorry didnt have time to wash the car yet its really cold)
HPIM0381.jpg

HPIM0382.jpg

HPIM0383.jpg

HPIM0384.jpg

ok i finished taking a video but i think my camera sucks:shrug:it sounds weird, and i took some more pics. hope you guys like(ill be trying to make more videos

HPIM0386.jpg

HPIM0387.jpg

HPIM0388.jpg

HPIM0389.jpg

HPIM0390.jpg

HPIM0391.jpg

Back