• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Exhaust on the SVT

should have put the camera on the passanger seat ...
I may try that this afternoon after work.

Still sounds pretty good even with the crappy sound quality.

Was that your battery light blinking at high RPM's? ;)

yes that was the battery light. :nonono: even after a new alternator and belt it still comes on sometimes in the high RPMs. im thinking it might be time for a new tensioner.

its a little difficult to hold the camera, turn the wheel, and shift all at the same time. thats why i stayed in third for so long in the second clip.

That's kinda why we have the rule about posting vids of your dash while driving. It's dangerous, regardless of the speed or your location.

That's kinda why we have the rule about posting vids of your dash while driving. It's dangerous, regardless of the speed or your location.
hence why i stayed in 3rd until it was safe for me to shift, but whatever.

if anyone wants to see the video that was removed PM me.

hence why i stayed in 3rd until it was safe for me to shift, but whatever.

if anyone wants to see the video that was removed PM me.

its on youtube right? should be able to find it easily under you user name or related videos.

drop the camera on the passanger seat and go for a drive, much easier

its on youtube right? should be able to find it easily under you user name or related videos.

drop the camera on the passanger seat and go for a drive, much easier
i will set the camera in the passenger seat for the ride home but i will probably try to make an in-car mount tonight as well :crazy:

Dude i don't think your secondaries are opening, and your battery light is flashing at high RPM

seriously? that video was removed:laugh: :laugh: god thats funny!!!,sad,but somehow still very funny:nonono:

Thanks for the drive-by clip :). Sound great, I don't know why but that clip reminds me of the old Porsche exhaust note:cool: .

Aaron

built an in-car camera mount tonight so tomorrow i should be able to get some decent video clips.
SSPX0216.jpg

BTW, if any body wants a section of the aluminum to build their own camera mount PM me. i bought the 96" section of 1" box aluminum as thats all they had (the whole thing still only cost me about $40 to make :crazy::laugh:) so i have lots left over.

something was rattling in the videos and its rather annoying. Ill have to do some searching later and try to figure it our, but i did get 3 videos using the in car mount this morning.

this is the back roads from my house to the main road. the bridge absolutly sucks. imagine driving over it with coilovers :crazy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zakpF-E3iP0

this is the same on ramp as the video that Kim deleted before :p:laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMsFnLHmyVs

and this is going from I71s onto I265s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YhZ71to1fs

Back