• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Decals !!

Bolt99SVT

CEG'er
Hey,

Added some new decals to the CSVT. I actually got these before winter, but wanted to wait to put them on...incase we got some bad ice or something.

CSVT1.jpg

CSVT2.jpg

CSVT3.jpg

CSVT5.jpg

Frank

looking nice. did you put them on yourself?

you need to come up to dover aread so we can at least meet. my SVT is out for a lil bit, but i'm slowly working on it.

looking nice. did you put them on yourself?

you need to come up to dover aread so we can at least meet. my SVT is out for a lil bit, but i'm slowly working on it.

Yeah I got them on Ebay and I put them on myself. I'm usually pretty good with decals. Yeah man, I don't live far from Dover, but I work in Georgetown, so its crazy that I don't go up there as much as I use to...
Are you still having your get together later this month??
Thanks for the comments everybody!:cool:

Frank

Yeah I got them on Ebay and I put them on myself. I'm usually pretty good with decals. Yeah man, I don't live far from Dover, but I work in Georgetown, so its crazy that I don't go up there as much as I use to...
Are you still having your get together later this month??
Thanks for the comments everybody!:cool:

Frank

PM sent.

Looks good! I've thought about getting a set of my own...but haven't been able to act on that thought yet, lol.

Looks good! I've thought about getting a set of my own...but haven't been able to act on that thought yet, lol.

Yeah thats cool. I've been wanting them for awhile.
WOW. ...you have a really low number.:cool:

FYI ....the SVT decals on the side are ALOT easier to put on if you have access to a carlift.:laugh:

Frank

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my number, lol. I do have access to a lift too so I might have to try that. I guess I'm just gonna have to spring for a set, and if I don't like them I can take them off. Gonna be a little while though...I'm knee deep is a 3L swap now.

Back