• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New camera = new pics of 1914!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
I got a new DSLR a few days ago, and cant stop playing with it. Picked up a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and I love it!:help:

yep those pics are so good I can see the rust on your hood pin clips:blackeye::laugh:

Nice pics mark. My car probably wont make the calander next year now since this thing will show all the blemishes your old camera covered up.

Looks pretty good. Welcome to the DSLR club.

Thank you sir!

yep those pics are so good I can see the rust on your hood pin clips:blackeye::laugh:

lmao! yea! The pins are only about 6 months old. Cheap POS. hahaha

Nice pics mark. My car probably wont make the calander next year now since this thing will show all the blemishes your old camera covered up.

Or it may make it look better. Spring is right around the corner. Its never too soon to get pics.

Looks great! Get that front oval properly stripped and painted! I repainted mine about 5 times before I finally did the muriatic acid bath and had it professionally painted while getting my sideskirts done. Holding up great for the past several years.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i shutter speed 3.7 frame a second
My Nikon D3 11 frames a second
lol my camera is faster than your camera
cheers
doug
ps i praised your photos in another post in case people think im being a d__K!!

Hahaha. Hey now, it works just fine for what I do with it, which is basically taking pics of my car and my niece. haha. I'm sure i'll eventually upgrade. haha.

Back