• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new and ready to roll....

Hawkrunner03

CEG'er
hey please dont be mad rawburts car was up for sale for quite some time and i happen to find it at the right time for a great price!!!! i also own a 3L svt but am gona sell it to my brother im gona miss it but it a 3L is fun then well see how much trouble i can get in in a 2.5L turbo, and i cant wait to meet any one on the east coast with an svt and so on im excited to join a new community....

welcome!

can we see pics of the other 3L?

and about how car are you from Dover,DE? Cause i've got a BBq meet coming up, maybe you can make the trip out?

Lol you suck :laugh::laugh: .............................Make sure you bring both cars around for some meets. I'll be in that area a couple weekends in July

hey i heard but the bbq and im going to try to make it up there!!! heres some pics more to come while i replace the clutch and chage some other minor thing....

Attachments

• 100_1217.jpg
    100_1217.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1214.jpg
    100_1214.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1223.jpg
    100_1223.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
What part of VA beach are u in? I might be heading to "pick and pull" or "you wrench it" or whatever its called nowadays on sykes rd to look for a 3L. If you wanna come let me know.

It must have been love at first sight, you and Rawburt like those hazed over headlamps..:laugh::laugh::laugh: Welcome aboard dude. Just think you have a ride thats featured in this years CEG calendar.

i leterally live at the beach, down by dam neck base...its really nice but ya theres some other things i need from pick n'pull so when ever you plan on going ther im game.i know the headlight suck thats one of the first things on my to-do list besides the clutch.

Welcome man!!! Yea nice cars!! I like the rims on the turbo CSVT.
My bro use to go to school in Virginia Beach and I visited him a couple times. Its really nice down there.

Frank

Back