• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

never seen before pics

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
DSC01892_892_038.jpg

DSC01904_904_050.jpg

DSC01903_903_049.jpg

DSC01891_891_037.jpg

DSC01889_889_035.jpg

DSC01888_888_034.jpg

DSC01891_891_037.jpg

check out my buddies website contour on the front page representing www.313motoring.net

Last edited:
DSC01892_892_038.jpg

Since you cant put anything in those pockets on the door panel cause it will all fall out, you should make them useful and install some fish tanks or maybe some guided rocket missiles to launch when your doors are open:laugh: :drool: :crazy: :shrug: :cool: :rolleyes:

nothing different in these pics except its rocking the stock hood but its gonna be very different this year:eek:

get a move on that stuff :blackeye:

second thing, i like the CF cowl on it more.

get a move on that stuff :blackeye:

second thing, i like the CF cowl on it more.

you know so little of what i have going on :rolleyes: im talking huge changes, me and some people met with some other people to get some stuff going on:laugh:

well seeing as i was in and out of the garage alot last night. It looked the same to me. :shrug: :laugh:

just got it all figured out today, we wont be starting on it till next saturday. it will be amazing just wait. im doing stuff i can assure you it will be the wildest tour you have ever seen:cool:

it already is but cant wait to see it when its done. hope youll still have time for the swap in about a month. :laugh:

just got it all figured out today, we wont be starting on it till next saturday. it will be amazing just wait. im doing stuff i can assure you it will be the wildest tour you have ever seen:cool:
you best be glassing the entire friggin interior or I wont be impressed :laugh:

Back