• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Needs counts for Autox and Drag racing!

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
I need to know who will be running the Auto-x and racing at the drag strip. The drag strip is making a special exception to their program for those that want to race from our group and allowing street tires, but they need a count.

I also need to make sure there's room in the auto-x registration for those that are racing, so I need a count there too.

This is a yes list, not a maybe...or if I.... ect, if you haven't made up your mind yet, now is the time as I need a solid number.

Drag Racing
1)

Auto-X
1)

Thanks!

Tony, because you're bringing your bike, you don't need to be on the list. It's slicks and bikes night.

Is there anyone that will be at GLD to run their car? If not, we will be paying $12 each to have a simple meet & greet to start SZ. I'm happy to watch, but have no interest in getting on the strip with my car.

I will be there not to race, but to watch the action taking place, as a slicks and bikes night, the action is rather exciting. I understand the desire to save the $12, I will have everyones information with me, so if you don't make it to the strip, or prefer to save the $12, I will be happy to give you your information at the first nights hotel parking lot meet n greet n drink after the racing action. :)

Drag Racing
1)cougarkraig
2)Hetfield

Auto-X
1)

--
I'll be happy to make as ass of myself at the drag strip. I already don't know how to launch my car, and I've added solid mounts, a Quaife, and better tires to the mix since the last time I've raced. Should be entertaining.

Back