• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need some Opinions.... Maybe a PhotoShop too...

mrrockwood

CEG'er
I am thinking about going for 17" Black SVT Euro's or possibly Powdercoating 18" RS-5s black.... Need opinions... and a possible photoshop....
DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1506.jpg

And I will FINALLY be installing the B&Gs springs in a couple of weeks...

Nope... but I have a friend that can powder coat them for me... and my Dad is a Matco tool guy so he has connections.... I am leaning more and more towards the euros just because I am not planning on upgrading the brakes... IMO the RS-5s and other slim 5 spokers look the best with upgraded brakes packages...

You really think SE? I was planning on getting Razzi/SVT sides and a SVT Rear... then possibly doing something custom for the front.

Ok, I'll probably get blasted for this...a deep red car...I'm a sucker for chromes. Maybe I just miss my SHO, maybe they just look good. The black IMHO is too much of a dark contrast. I've seen the euro's in anthracite and they look great with your color car (if you cant' get chrome). ;) Between the 2 styles, I prefer the Euros. Again, just my opinion. Do what makes you say, "damn, I gotta drive that thing!"

Sorry to butt in...

SHONorth.jpg

Back